The following registration fees applied to the conference.
(after 15 July, 17:00 CET)
|Normal conference fee||€375||€450|
|Low-income country delegate**||€245||€320|
|Day registration (students only)****||€ 75|
|CO2 compensation unit||€10|
The fee includes entry to all conference sessions, lunches which are mentioned in the program, as well as the welcome reception on Monday. The excursion and dinner will be charged separately. Travel costs, accommodation, and transport to the venue are not included in the conference fee.
Please read our registration and cancellation policy for more information.
Which fee is applicable to my situation?
- *ESP individual/institutional members are all those who pay a membership fee to the Ecosystem Services Partnership. ESP members differ from ESP 'friends', who only receive our monthly update. An important ESP membership benefit is a substantial discount on the ES Conference fee. All ESP members should have received their personal discount code by e-mail. This discount code should be entered in the registration form to obtain the discount. The discount code field is very case sensitive, the code can only be inserted once, otherwise it won't validate anymore. In case you lost your discount code, or other problems arise with the code, please contact us. Please ensure that your membership is valid and paid in full at the time of the conference. Interested in becoming a member? Please sign up here.
- **Low-income country delegates are citizens of low-income or lower-middle-income-economies according to the World Bank classification of Country groups. If you are part of this participant category you will be asked to provide a copy of your ID during registration.
- ***Students must supply a valid student ID and provide a copy of a proof of enrollment of their institution during registration. Student ID’s are considered valid when they are issued by a university and for one of the following academic years: 2015-2016 or 2016-2017.
- ****Day registration spaces are limited.
- If you are in doubt as to which fee is applicable to your situation, feel free to contact us.
This year the field trip day is set on Wednesday, 21 September.
The excursion fee is set at €40 per conference participant. We offer the possibility of bringing a partner on the excursion, however spaces for partners are limited and the fee for partners is €60.
The registration form enables you to select and pay for the excursion straight away. You can also decide to add the excursion registration to your conference registration at a later stage. However, in this case transaction costs will be charged again.
Please check the excursion page for more information about available itineraries. Excursions are limited to a certain amount of participants. Registrants who have paid for the field trip will be enabled to choose their preferred excursion on a first-come, first-served bases.
The conference dinner will take place on Tuesday evening at 20:00 20 September. Registration for this dinner can be done through the online registration form. For conference participants the dinner price is €30. Limited spaces are available for partners. The dinner price for partners is €45.
ESP is aware that organising an international conference affects CO2 emissions. Therefore, ESP selected the local project 'Grote Netewoud' which enables ESP and its conference participants to mitigate CO2 emissions at least to some extent. Through the registration form you can select CO2 compensation units.
Please check if you need a visa to attend the conference, read more about visa requirements in Belgium here and find an application guide here. If an invitation letter for your conference participation letter is needed, you can indicate this in the registration form. We will check each request for an official invitation letter carefully on validity and credibility. We will only send you the invitation letter after you completed your registration and conference payment in full.
Please make sure to register in time, if you need to follow this procedure. The ESP conference cannot be held responsible if you obtain your visa too late.
If you wish to register multiple persons at once, please proceed to the registration form and fill in all data of the first person you would like to register. At the bottom of the form, click the right blue button 'Submit and add an extra person'. Please continue this procedure until you submitted all information of the persons you would like to register. Once you are done, click the left button 'Register and Pay'. One invoice for the participants you registered will be obtained this way.
If you only plan to attend one day, we offer the option of day registration. In the Participant category section of the regsitration form, please select the Day registration and indicate the day you will attend. In case you would like to attend on two or more days, at the bottom of the form click the right blue button 'Submit and add an extra person' and fill out your form again, only changing the day of attendance. Please continue this procedure until you submitted all days you would like to attend on. Once you are done, click the left button 'Register and Pay'.
Once you filled out all required fields in the registration form you will be asked to click the button 'Register and Pay'. Once you click the 'Register and Pay' button, you can select the following direct payment methods: credit card, PayPal, iDEAL (Dutch banks only) or bank transfer. You can also choose to pay indirectly, by choosing the invoice payment option. In case of the latter, your registration will only be complete once your payment is received in full.
The transaction and handling costs vary depending on the chosen payment method and total amount due.
EU ES conference AntwerpRegistration website for EU ES conference Antwerp
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
EU ES conference AntwerpEU ES conference Antwerp0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Spier Wine FarmSpier Wine FarmR310 Stellenbosch South Africa